Real Madrid away

Still in Madrid myself fly back tomorrow to Liverpool.
Looking for a place to watch the Milan Derby any recommendations?

So, mate got his pocket picked on the metro last night, phone gone. Phone had our train tickets to Alicante on it, train operator wouldn't let us board despite our names being on the system. So, the 10:45 train left without us, which means we've missed the 15:10 flight back.

Currently on the 12:51 with an additional night in Alicante to look forward to.

£200 poorer but who gives a rats ass.
Up the fucking Blues.
Bloody frustrating but you're sounding far calmer than I would be.
Shouldn't ask, but could he not access his email (and therefore perhaps tickets) via your phone?

Still in Madrid myself fly back tomorrow to Liverpool.
Looking for a place to watch the Milan Derby any recommendations?
There are quite a few places advertising it today - including some bar/restaurants off the Plaza Mayor

I will probably go for the easy option of the Dubliners/OConells

And you have a go at my routes , currently sat in the sun in Ibiza ,now if it had been Mel that had lost them,understandable ........ Xx
Well done mate, you win.
Did you find the lad, last seen wandering round the Plaza prostituting himself to Spanish TV?
Not bad here in Alicante on the harbour, getting ourselves ready to watch the Milan Derby with a load of mental Inter fans...

Well done mate, you win.
Did you find the lad, last seen wandering round the Plaza prostituting himself to Spanish TV?
Not bad here in Alicante on the harbour, getting ourselves ready to watch the Milan Derby with a load of mental Inter fans...
He has let us know he's been on Spanish TV ,had the TV in the hotel room on looked up and there he is ffs

At airport Man-Ibiza, Ibiza - Barcelona, Barcelona - Madrid £80 total flights. Tomorrow morning Madrid - Edinburgh and train Edinburgh-Piccadilly £90 total flight and train. No kipping but cheap enough. 3-0 City.
Take a bow, son. That is class.

Planning how to get there and back is all part of the fun. May as well have a bit of an adventure, seeing loads of different places.

Flying direct to wherever the game is being played just doesn't float my boat anymore.

Does anyone know how the lad got on who was passed out (intoxicated) in the toilets during the 1st half, I stayed with him until all paramedics came in & stretcheted him away, I did actually catch his name as his ticket was next to him but reluctant to name him, looked mid 20’s. Hope he was ok anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.