Real Madrid away

Last year it went to the criteria after the initial set of criteria was announced. And that was a second leg. We shall see

Last year it went to the criteria after the initial set of criteria was announced. And that was a second leg. We shall see
It did, it went under 6k to 0 on the scheme straight after playing Atletico.

Absolutely disgraceful we’re not putting on flights for this. Shambolic. Semi final of Europe’s elite competition and we can’t muster a solitary plane. We’re minted, could have done this at a loss. Zero excuses. One night, day trip, two night, whatever, we could and should have done something. Spare me the “couldn’t be done at a financially viable cost”. Bite the bullet, put on the flight. But no, too much like hard work. Easier to say some spurious “can’t fly out of Spain at night” horseshit.

Yeah, a long way to go to beat your Phileas Fogg routes :)
Go on then, which tour are you taking to Madrid mate?
Via Beijing?
Thought we would go the sunny way, the Algarve for 2 days Madrid for a day and 2 days in Ibiza 4 flights £109 :+)
DM me if you want your cheapest way bud

You still think my 19800 points won't be enough for a ticket? Baring in mind the names on tickets and collection process?

The criteria goes down to 15k and you said that you'd be amazed and shocked if it went down lower than 23k on the 1st published criteria and that there's no chance this goes below 20k.
You'll get one amazed if you don’t .

no club trip or spike, means i'll have to miss this one, can't take 3 days off work, bloody annoying
Same. Can only go on the Tuesday and need to be back on the Wednesday. Staggered that the club aren’t organising travel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.