Real Madrid away

Bollocks

Erase names off tickets, simple enough, then write yours over the top, we done it a few times

Get the person who buys them to collect from the club

No passport numbers on the actual tickets

I been three times and not going to this one, that club can fuck right off, as the police can and the city
I went last year and bumped into loads of people who had been creative with tip ex, wasn’t aware of any of them not getting in

I went last year and bumped into loads of people who had been creative with tip ex, wasn’t aware of any of them not getting in
I know a lad who had his surname spelt incorrectly on the ticket he took it to the etihad they put a line through it and wrote his proper surname above it I shit you not

Ordered mine. Make sure you have your passport number to hand as they require it before confirming the order

Anyone looking for a reasonably priced route to Madrid weve booked:

Manc to Palma (sun/mon you choose)
Palma to Madrid (tues morn)
Madrid to Palma (6.35 weds morn - no hotel)
Palma to Manc weds lunchtime

Currently working out about £170. Hotel in Palma for 2 nights for us is working out at £48 each.

Can’t you work that out yourself? I mean it’s not like loads of people are well pissed off the club etc aren’t putting on a trip? And you want to ask what times kick off when you are in Greece? :/
Am flying out on the 9th and just wanted to know if I will arrive in time. Don't do Apps. Research now done. Match starts 10pm Greek time so I should make it to the local sports bar.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.