Real Madrid Champions League q/f 2nd leg (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Though Akanji was top class. Grealish and KdB were solid. Doku excellent when he came on also.

No one else was really at their best although not awful either. Bernardo's pen rules him out.

Akanji the pick of the bunch for me.

Special mention to Eddie for saving his first penalty in like 20 years and his perfect penalty.
Most of them were at their best last night. Outcome aside, that was a very dominant performance indeed.
Akanji for me.

I went for Jack . I thought his work rate and always made himself available were great. Tbh, I was impressed with our efforts last night from everyone. Rodri, Kev, Gvardiol, Bernado (except for the daft penalty) Walker,Diaz,. Phil Foden was better as the game went on. Erling had a tough night with the service he received but worked hard, and Manu, who I think is excellent defensively, but lacks the creativity in the John Stones roll. Doku, Kovacic and Alvarez did well.
All in all ,with a bit more composure and luck we'd be in the semis.

I went for Jack . I thought his work rate and always made himself available were great. Tbh, I was impressed with our efforts last night from everyone. Rodri, Kev, Gvardiol, Bernado (except for the daft penalty) Walker,Diaz,. Phil Foden was better as the game went on. Erling had a tough night with the service he received but worked hard, and Manu, who I think is excellent defensively, but lacks the creativity in the John Stones roll. Doku, Kovacic and Alvarez did well.
All in all ,with a bit more composure and luck we'd be in the semis.
No mention of eddie proves my point

Surprised me how much drive and leadership shown in the 2nd leg. Gave as much as he could. Very solid performance. I have a lot of respect for utility and players who aren't expected to be mainstays buy Akanji has fast become a player who fits many roles. Yes, like all players, he makes mistakes but he generally bounces back well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.