Real Madrid CL Q/F 1st leg (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Gvardiol has looked average (by City's extraordinary standrards) during his time with us (yes, out of position) ... but has been excellent these past 3 games. Starting to show us what a gifted player he is technically & going forward, as well as defensively.

Gvardiol and Grealish were the best but imo only as good as they should be all the time.

I'd go Grealish but I'd still like him to try more forceably to score a goal.

A number of good performances Foden, Grealish and Gvardiol, but for the threat, work rate and control he gave us for me Silva just edged it

Grealish and Gvardiol were both excellent last night. Two big performances when we really needed them.

Grealish gets my vote, He was absolutely brilliant. We are a different team when Jack plays he's absolutely vital to this team.

Gvardiol best game in a City shirt last night, His goal aside, He was terrific.

Quite a few to choose from but i'm going for Bernardo. Well up for it from the off.
Kovacic was solid as was Akanji and Gvardiol.
Big shout for Ortega as well who remained calm throughout and made the right decisions re; playing out from the back or hoofing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.