Real Madrid CL S/F 2nd Leg (H) | Man of the Match

1Man of the Match

• Total voters
Personally I couldn’t and wouldn’t even try to name a motm after that performance. I have followed the Blues for over 60 years, and that was one of the greatest team performances I can remember in that time. I would just like to thank each and every person associated with the club for making an old man very proud and privileged to have seen that last night.
At the final whistle i simply sat back and thought for 10 minutes about what i had just witnessed. The wife and friends were all giddy and dancing but i remained calm, drank it in and concluded that was the best City performance i have ever seen in my 47 years as a Blue. I had a lump in my throat.

Silva for sure.

We just took them apart, never in doubt from the point we kicked off. Last season they rode their luck in every knockout game with ten mins to spare, now their luck has run out and have been found out in La Liga this season.

As for last night, it was another level, we made them look like a pub team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.