Real Madrid CL S/F 2nd Leg (H) | Man of the Match

1Man of the Match

• Total voters
I gave it to Rodri. Although Bernardo got the goals and was amazing, i thought Rodri was out of this world tbfh. A complete performance as you will see from a 6, absolute dominance and taking full responsibility whenever he was anywhere near the ball.
Can’t argue with that really. The guy just gets better and better.

At the final whistle i simply sat back and thought for 10 minutes about what i had just witnessed. The wife and friends were all giddy and dancing but i remained calm, drank it in and concluded that was the best City performance i have ever seen in my 47 years as a Blue. I had a lump in my throat.
Just hope we’ve kept the best ‘til last though.

I went for kyle. Yes bernado scored the important goals, yes rodri was immense, but kyle destroyed their hope. Their key player and main threat looked uninterested and disillusioned. As soon as kyle gave him a 5 yard head start and powered past him to take the ball from him he knew and Madrid knew it wasn't happening. Psychologically he punched them in the face and as the great Mike tyson said everyone thinks they have a plan until they get punched in the face. Shout out to a very under rated ederson as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.