Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

That was one of the best games I've seen for a very long time. Real are a top class team but they weren't a match for us. Jesus and Walker had the best games I've seen them play. In midfield they were bossed and every time they lost the ball we looked dangerous.

One thing to add was the difference between the keepers. Every time Ederson got the ball he was calm and cool. He mixed his passing up and had a hand in the Jesus goal. Courtois made some great saves but his kicking was so poor we could've had a good couple of goals from his hoofed clearances.

Really enjoyed the game and hope that we can keep that level of intensity up. If we do I don't think many teams will be able to match us.

It would surprise me. I think PSG are the danger side. But they are under huge pressure and Atalanta have nothing to lose.

This is Neymar and Mbappe's stage on which to perform. It's great City are in this.

I love the format of the CL last stages though I think with one one-off tie it will make it even more difficult to win. One error and you could be out. and we definitely have mistakes in us.

As does everyone else.

The top and bottom of it is, no matter who we play we will create chances. If we're ruthless (unlike last night where we could've had 5) we'll win the thing.

That was one of the best games I've seen for a very long time. Real are a top class team but they weren't a match for us. Jesus and Walker had the best games I've seen them play. In midfield they were bossed and every time they lost the ball we looked dangerous.

One thing to add was the difference between the keepers. Every time Ederson got the ball he was calm and cool. He mixed his passing up and had a hand in the Jesus goal. Courtois made some great saves but his kicking was so poor we could've had a good couple of goals from his hoofed clearances.

Really enjoyed the game and hope that we can keep that level of intensity up. If we do I don't think many teams will be able to match us.

The midfield was brilliant last night.

I loved watching Walker slot in at CM as an extra body.

Really intelligent from Pep and brilliantly executed by Walker.

Good intense performance from City was that, Gabby sublime, Cancelo looked
very solid. By the fuck I'd love to see us winning this thing, just to shut everyone up.
Even better, if the players all took a collective piss in the trophy, then walk off
flicking the finger at UEFA officials, but winning it will do for now.

Bayern are the best opposition left in the competition imo.

Not only a very good side, they also have a huge amount of "been there done that" about them and are very "streetwise".
I'd rather face anyone but them tbh.
Yeah they're the favourites for me.

Bayern are the best opposition left in the competition imo.

Not only a very good side, they also have a huge amount of "been there done that" about them and are very "streetwise".

I'd rather face anyone but them tbh.

dont worry by the time the game starts tonight BT cheerleaders will of talked Chelsea that much Bayern will be quivering wreaks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.