Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

It still annoys me how many chances we squander in games. Always the final pass.Not saying they played badly just an observation.

Did you notice Hazard? The only RM players I thought played well were Courtois and Benzema. Benzema is seriously under-rated.

One of City's best performances in Europe. It took a huge effort to knock a great team out, although we all know that this Real Madrid side has flaws and is not as good as the side that won it 3 times.

Was last night the night that City fans were won over by the Champions League? Great drama.

Their Mendy was very good too, I thought.

Thought Raheem played really well. But his decision making when in a scoring position was poor. A couple of times he passed when he should have shot and the finish for Kev's through ball was pretty useless.

I think the positive with Sterling is that this season especially we've finally started to see more than just the goals from him. He's matured a lot and his general performances outside the scoring aspect have continued to improve.

you've been on these boards for a whilst,but just lately your coming across as an arsehole,i have no respect for any football fan that claims to be a supporter of a top club who live in a different country, glory hunter, your opinion means fuck all to me.
Yeah, FC Barca used to be a decent poster but this is just a dickhead comment

Given our track record of eliminating top European sides this is truly a landmark victory whatever happens in the rest of this season. Now we need to make it third time successful vs Lyon.

Great team performance,tactics and game manager from all last night,felt like we came of age and hope the boost from beating European elite will propel us to the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.