Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

Shh, don't encourage VAR to overule it. ;-)
I'm sure Richard Fat twat Keys is creating some imaginary camera angles to prove and therefore disallow each and every goal as the ball was out sometime in the pre match warm up. Fat useless bastard.

Controversial opinion: Bernie’s second goal was better than his first.
said that at the time to anyone that would listen to me in the pub, to header the ball from that distance in that spot just out of the defenders jumping reach and under the cross bar required insane accuracy with the hardest part of your body to control a ball

FwXEoNwWYAAYAFF
While fools like this continue to spout shite about fossil fuels, governments, sportswashing, agendas blah blah blah, we’re running off down the road with a shit load of accolades, one of the great managers of the game, playing amazing football, in a wonderful facility. I’ll give it to Miggy he’s relentless alright, but what he fails to realise is (collectively) the press & media channelling this are keeping the rest of football occupied with this nonsense while we mop up, think I might have a look for him Sunday & thank him for his services to Bluekind

Cancelo should be shipped out asap. If his loan period at Bayern expires and they do not want him (which is likely) he should not play for us again and made available for transfer. Since he left we've gone on this incredible run. We've 2 first class left backs anyway (Ake and Akanji) and this trouble maker is surplus to requirements.

Mommy bless me is a cancer and we wouldn't have kicked on had he hung around.

For all his talent his performance vs the rags was nothing short of pathetic and it was him buckled at Anfield. He's a child.

It speaks volumes that Bayern took a look and said no thanks that fast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.