Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

Weird question…

We once spoke about the spine of the team being Vinny, Silva, Aguero..

Does this team have a spine or are we now the complete package? Everyone has their job and knows exactly what to do and offers their niche skill.

Can’t see who I would drop from that team tonight.
We are the perfect spinal column

Weird question…

Does this team have a spine or are we now the complete package? Everyone has their job and knows exactly what to do and offers their niche skill.

It's very very telling that Ake has probably been the best defender this season but that back four you don't wanna change at all

Weird question…

Yeah id say we are like a machine and are a sum of the parts. Each cog is as important as the other

Best performance I’ve ever seen in my life and the hunger to avenge last season was amazing . Can’t pick anyone no man of the match as everyone is but manuel akanji stand up fella you have been amazing and also a big shout out to cancelo for leaving and allowing us to kick on .
Akanji, another one that was slagged off by the wise footballing sages that go to compromise our Bluemoon community.
It's almost a rite of passage for players that sign for us these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.