Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

It's so good Brighton and Brentford aren't in any type of relegation battle, these guys can get some serious rest after Chelsea at home. I kind of think they'll be flying high on Sunday with the chance to clinch at home but afterward they need at least a few days off.
Phillips might even get a start...

I am due to have my first son this year in July, dreaming of holding him on my shoulders as we sing inside the Etihad. What a year, for me, for us, for the boys. I am crying.
I'm due to have my first daughter in June, I can see her making an appearance on the 10th. Its going to be crazy!

Phenomenal team. Absolutely phenomenal.

Walker is one of the best RBs ever.

Those questioning Bernardo in the pre-match thread...How many times must the little genius shine in big games to understand he's one of the first names on the sheet?

Bernardo's been exceptional in big games for us, up there with Aguero and KDB.

Grealish is worth every penny. Top, top, top player.

Akanji is a phenomenal signing, same as Alvarez. Guess Pep will start him in the final even if Ake is fully fit.

Stones has been a revelation next to Rodri.

Let's win the title, the FA Cup final and the CL final now!

Last edited:
UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!

I've waited a year, like we all have to get another crack at Real Madrid, have always thought we were better then them, was waiting to get them again and we finally put them away, and emphatically. That's the best Manchester City performance I've seen for some time, especially against the so called European royalty. They can go back to Madrid now suitably beaten and quiet, and take their scummy media with them.

Immense performance from everyone. Walker destroyed Vinicius, the whole defence took Benzema and Rodrygo out, the entire midfield squashed theirs, and Haaland did his job up front. Ederson did his job, and silenced a few of those moronic doubters. A masterclass from Pep as well. Be buzzing for a couple of days now and will.jhay enjoy this moment until Sunday.

WE'RE GOING TO ISTANBUL!!!!!!!!
This is pretty much exactly how I feel - fucking smashed 'em. Only fly in the ointment was the Bein Commentary - Andy Townsend, what a bellend, egging them on all game and then at 3-0 starts crawling back -****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.