Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

I don't know where to begin. What should have been a horrific night of drama and controversy was utter domination. Stadium rocking, players calm and composed and Real destroyed. Perfection.

Bernardo quite clearly man of the match, followed by Rodri and Grealish for me. Everyone was pretty much a 10 out of 10. Only De Bruyne below par and Haaland not quite with his ruthless finishing were below that. But still made big impacts.

Then Foden, Mahrez and Alvarez come on and combine for the 4th.

Get in!!!!!

Weird question…

We once spoke about the spine of the team being Vinny, Silva, Aguero..

Does this team have a spine or are we now the complete package? Everyone has their job and knows exactly what to do and offers their niche skill.

Can’t see who I would drop from that team tonight.
That is an interesting question but I'm far too intoxicated to answer it so I'm just going to be glad that we get to ask that question.

It’s very emotional when I think of my dad and uncles and even both my grandads who all took me to Maine rd game after game year after year desperate for me to get what they had in the late 60s early 70s. Now they are long gone and I am getting what they had and more in spades. We are a very very privileged support, for most of my life what we have now is well beyond my wildest dreams. Drink it in, Blue Boys
Brilliant post, lost my uncle who took me to my first match in 72 a month ago and my Dad who also took me 5 years ago.

I was thinking during the game that if I had 1 wish it was for them to be here and watch that performance.

It probably sounds daft but I will be really sad if we win the treble and they are not here too see it!

This tie has reminded me of Milan vs Real in '89. Was a kid back then.

First leg in Madrid, 1:1. Second leg in Milan, 5:0.

Thought the 5:0 win established Milan as a new giant in Europe. They won the final 4:0 and went on to become one of the greatest teams ever.

This season at home:

United 6:3
Spurs 4:2 (after being 2 goals down)
Leipzig 7:0
Liverpool 4:1
Bayern 3:0
Arsenal 4:1
Real 4:0

That's better than Pep's Barca and Sacchi's Milan!

WOW, Congratulations on reaching the CL Final. 3 more games to concentrate on:- 2 finals and this weekend, just have an off day next wednesday please. We closed the coffin lid on Sunday on Arsenal, just need u to hammer the nails in. Win the PL at home, more than happy to give u lot a guard of honour next week at the Amex.
Amazing performance tonight. Enjoy.
I won’t say happily, but I’d take a loss to Brighton for a treble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.