Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

At least we’ve made them happy in Barcalona
the bitterness on RAWK is f**king beautiful to behold. Love this post:

'As I sit here watching this, in a state of complete and utter indifference, I know in my heart of hearts, that I'm fast approaching the day, where I completely fuck this shit-show of a sport off for good. I'm as good as done with it now. The feelings are gone. The interest completely absent. Like a dead-end relationship that clearly has no future. I haven't started packing yet, but the decision to fuck off has been made. In my head I've one foot out the door already. That's the only way I can describe it now'

Their salty tears taste so delicious
All that means he’s going cancel his TV subscriptions

'As I sit here watching this, in a state of complete and utter indifference, I know in my heart of hearts, that I'm fast approaching the day, where I completely fuck this shit-show of a sport off for good. I'm as good as done with it now. The feelings are gone. The interest completely absent. Like a dead-end relationship that clearly has no future. I haven't started packing yet, but the decision to fuck off has been made. In my head I've one foot out the door already. That's the only way I can describe it now'

Fancy a grown adult writing that shite…who fucking cares. Self important, entitled prick.

A lot of neutrals were overwhelmed with admiration tonight. Try and wear it lightly, blues.

The strangest thing for me was watching Modric - possibly the most feted midfielder of the last 10 years - fall apart within 20 minutes. And it was ruthlessly done. A great, treated with so little respect?

Sorry Luka. No room for mercy. Aside from the importance of the match, some of us remember you choosing Tottenham over us.

The Granny shagger was right....

ESPN FC
ESPN FC34 minutes ago
Wayne Rooney's prediction for Man City-Real Madrid came true
svkKXhZzaaLBDWCpUf7LGUV5NTGab2e-54bym3r3ok-s-pWInW2ZNcORbTof_wMeB1IjusCZA5eFtw=s800-nd-v1

Thats utterly pathetic. The salty tears of the entitled. Beautiful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.