Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

And to think we were all concerned at the beginning of the season that the team
would be weaker following the sale of Jesus, Sterling and Zinchenko and subsequently with the loan of Cancelo.
Speak for yourself! I always said that Sterling and Jesus didn't score enough, not for a top, THE top side in the UK - and probably Europe and beyond.

I felt concerned earlier, like when Toure, Fernandinho, Kompany, David Silva, Aguero etc. left but since then we've just got better and better. I stopped worrying a long time ago and started to believe...

WBA fan in work waxing lyrical about us from last night, made a comment that struck home.
He said " If it wasnt for the brainfarts, City should be going for their 3rd CL trophy in a row this season" ha
He’s right, but it’s all part of the learning process. We might win it a few times now. All fear banished.

Evra is a complete disrespectful tw×t turning up at City in a red suit which screamed " this is about me". Then going into a foul mouth meltdown about City staff when he is there as a pundit. The lift certainly doesn't go to the top floor in his head. Why o why do bt and other broadcasters constantly have these united ex players commenting on City games when they can't leave their impartiality at home and want it to be all about them when they are watching the best team English football has ever seen put together by the best run club the world has ever seen. Come on City inflict more pain on the bitter tw×ts.

I need to apologize to Alvarez for saying he shouldn't come on. I thought he wasn't ready for this stage.
Seriously?

I hope a lot of the doubters are now realising why Pep has the record that he has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.