Real Madrid (H) | CL SF 2nd Leg | Post-Match Thread

Evra is a complete disrespectful tw×t turning up at City in a red suit which screamed " this is about me". Then going into a foul mouth meltdown about City staff when he is there as a pundit. The lift certainly doesn't go to the top floor in his head. Why o why do bt and other broadcasters constantly have these united ex players commenting on City games when they can't leave their impartiality at home and want it to be all about them when they are watching the best team English football has ever seen put together by the best run club the world has ever seen. Come on City inflict more pain on the bitter tw×ts.
Can we not get baconface sober for an quarter of an hour or so and get his take on it.

Evra is a complete disrespectful tw×t turning up at City in a red suit which screamed " this is about me". Then going into a foul mouth meltdown about City staff when he is there as a pundit. The lift certainly doesn't go to the top floor in his head. Why o why do bt and other broadcasters constantly have these united ex players commenting on City games when they can't leave their impartiality at home and want it to be all about them when they are watching the best team English football has ever seen put together by the best run club the world has ever seen. Come on City inflict more pain on the bitter tw×ts.
I wondered who the prat in the red suit was. I only got a glimpse of him on the pitch at the end trying to catch the eye of a passing cameraman - he failed.

You're absolutely correct though, there is no excuse. There are countless top ex-pros out there, it's not as though the likes of Ferdinand, Keane etc. have the demeanour required to make a good pundit so why use them?

"The lift certainly doesn't go to the top floor in his head." - LOL, love that one.

Apologies if already covered, but has Akanji been given the 3rd goal? Absolute joke that UEFA were putting it down as an own goal at the time, the ball from De Bruyne was going on target, before he flicked it on to the defender. It should definitely be Akanji's goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.