Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

1. We played without our first choice RB and LB against the best striker in world football. They were always scoring multiple goals.
2. It's City, we were always going to miss multiple chances and require more chances than them to score. Why was anybody expecting anything different??

We have got a well deserved lead with a much better lineup in the second leg to look forward to. Well done lads.

Yes the missed opportunities are frustrating, but I think we all would have taken 1 nil cushion before the game. Not a very comfortable cushion but an advantage none the less.

Don’t forget lads and lasses, this was a shit result as according to BT Sport tonight was “a moral victory for Madrid”

Weve just battered the best team in the history of this competition and should easily have won by scoring 7 or 8 but , no, it was a moral victory for the other team.

Absolute wankers at BT.
Let them have their moral victory. We'll have to make do with an actual victory.

this was like Man City in UCL in Guardiola first years...i thought Guardiola learned the lession, like last year, doing a better game management, with clinical subs, strenghtening the midfield...refreshing the players..and of course didnt help Laporte messing up again in this games..hope Stones return: Dias and Stones are more secure, composed and complete . Like we saw last year.

Really should have been at least a three goal lead after that. Sublime at times, really missed Cancelo or at least Stones when he went off.

Must be frustrating for Pep to watch us create that many chances that we don’t convert. If we converted as many as Liverpools forwards do, we’d be sweeping up absolutely everything.

Great watch and a brilliant atmosphere.

I thought if the ball hits another part of your body before striking the arm it couldn’t be handball. Have I got that wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.