Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

Cancelo back. Better team. They're not gonna get better defensively and we know we're not that bad defensively. I'm going to bed happy. CTID

well they probably will get better defensively as I think Casemiro will be back then

Let’s not forget Real are 15 points clear in La Liga, have the best pedigree in the CL bar none and the most in form striker in Europe. To batter them and win is a great result. We all know our down fall is putting away chances and we were missing 2 of our most important players. We were magnificent

Thank god away goals don’t count. Gonna be very tough next week they are a different animal at home. Really hope we can sneak it
You do realise we've now beaten them 3 times on the trot (including winning at theirs)? Having a goal advantage before we play them next doesn't really suggest that we should be hoping just to sneak it.

Hope the players don’t feel like they threw it away as we need high energy for leeds game & it might show after this

My take: a vastly entertaining game that went back and forth. My heart almost couldn't take it and I almost went outside to just calm myself down but I didn't want to miss anything. If anything we showed that we can score on this team - very nearly at will. However, the blown chances - perhaps 2-3 goals - is troubling.

What gives me hope is that we will get Cancelo and Walker back. I think Zinchenko had a good game. I love his moves up the pitch and the overlapping. But he needs to get back better. Overall, if we keep scoring, we win and go through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.