Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be the usual I assume - people happy with line-up before the game and when it doesn't work complaining how Pep is putting these crazy line-ups and never playing the best team.

For real though, I quite like the team. I would have started Mahrez over Foden since I don't feel Foden is not that good in the wing role but apart from that I would've gone with the same team.

Thankfully Rodri and Gundogan didn's start the away leg together...

Is Foden starting about him being a notch above or is it more damning of Mahrez/Bernardo? Or both? Or is it purely tactical?

Foden starting will shut up the pundits who whinge about his "game time." I am always nervous with Rodri and Gundo together in midfield but Kroos and Benzema are not the quickest are they? A slow game will suit us tonight though. Fingers crossed.
Five other kids on the bench looks good too.

Is Foden starting about him being a notch above or is it more damning of Mahrez/Bernardo? Or Both?

Think you'll find they did start together in the away leg.

Is Foden starting about him being a notch above or is it more damning of Mahrez/Bernardo? Or both? Or is it purely tactical?
Fuck me, some people could find a negative no matter what City do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.