Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Silva
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus

I’d go similar might even be worth a shot playing walker at centre back, cancelo has been in form at LB lately so if he can transfer this to the right hand side it might give us another option. Let Mendy and cancelo press high to pin back their wingers then if rodri drops when in possession we’ve hit the physicality of Rodri and Laporte at the back. You’ve then also got the pace of walker as cover, could be effective in this type of game

I’d go similar might even be worth a shot playing walker at centre back, cancelo has been in form at LB lately so if he can transfer this to the right hand side it might give us another option. Let Mendy and cancelo press high to pin back their wingers then if rodri drops when in possession we’ve hit the physicality of Rodri and Laporte at the back. You’ve then also got the pace of walker as cover, could be effective in this type of game

We'll be thrown out of the competition if Mendy plays.

Think gundogan will start. He tends to have his best games in the champions league and he started in Madrid. I'd be fine with that as like I said, he's more consistent in europe, suits his game more.

Think it will be;

Ederson
Walker
Fernandinho
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Gundogan
De bruyne
Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling

Only question marks are dinho or Garcia and Mahrez or foden.

I'd personally be starting foden. Not bothered over Garcia or fernanfinho but I'd lean towards the latter. Bernardo should be in no one's team as he's looked so far from his best it could become a worry.

just an opinion mate. Do you think he’s in good form?

I really like Gundog, he is a very clever player and think he has brought a lot to the team.
Do I think he is playing well, yes

All players have strengths and weaknesses, in the Gundog thread, its his weaknesses that seem to be focused on and he cops an awful lot of unwarranted bile from some.

I personally think he will be picked next week

yes,i think gundogan start with rodri.

edrson,walker,dinho,laporta,cancelo,rodri,gundogan,kevin,sterling,jesus,bernardo.

bernardo going have big big game.

Due to the new quarantine measures is there any possibility that this game will be moved to Portugal?

Due to the new quarantine measures is there any possibility that this game will be moved to Portugal?

Well, not according to SSN this morning; the game is exempt from the regs, as it involves elite sportsmen,
but who knows what new rules we’ll get over the next 10 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.