Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker, Otamendi, Laporte, Zinchenko
Bernie, KDB, Rodri, Foden
Sterling, Jesus

i like the 442 for this one, a tad more defensive, one more man back a little deeper to make it tougher for them, still powerful going forward.
my emphasis on this game from the start, unless or until, we are varred or forced into getting very aggressive, would be for the wing backs to not get as far up field as usual on runs and overlaps and for the center backs to be a little more stay at home, be there for the back passes but not get overly involved in the final third. Solid and patient is the way here.

More than I do the kid.
I've gone with otamendi, he has played a lot of huge games and has the experience. Sometimes you just have to trust your guy.
My only concern is that he gets a good reminder about rash decisions and lunging in, because I feel the ref will be looking for everything.
Still, Nico's the man.

Ederson

Walker Fernandinho Laporte Cancelo

Rodri

B.Silva KDB Foden Sterling

Jesus

I want legs and runners :)
I like this lineup. It'd be fine with this. I usually dont prefer him but i wouldnt mind mahrez for this game, not sure why. Also I'd probably lean Garcia over Fern. If Dave started over Foden i wouldnt really mind that either.

It's a godsend that we have a fortnight's break, should be all fit and focused. Maybe play five midfield to negate their full backs, condense play into the middle and hump them on the break.

Another win City 2-1 Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.