Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenmanc, if we have to have a bye to get to the quarter it final Then so be it I would take that now.

lonestay don't expect UEFA to treat us any better. What better way to get back at us then to make sure that Real Madrid will win this game and go through to the quarter finals. I will be very surprised if we go through to the quarter finals and get a result in our favour.
I am expecting nothing different from Eufa going forward we are not in the gang and never will be .

Zenmanc, if we have to have a bye to get to the quarter it final Then so be it I would take that now.

lonestay don't expect UEFA to treat us any better. What better way to get back at us then to make sure that Real Madrid will win this game and go through to the quarter finals. I will be very surprised if we go through to the quarter finals and get a result in our favour.
Have you still not worked out how to quote people?

Will we awarded the tie then?
Their players were on holiday and got tested separately at their own homes, everyone else tested negative. I highly doubt one player testing positive will put the tie in jeopardy, and any speculation of it doing so is just tabloid talk.

On the MUEN website now that a Madrid player has tested positive for covid. Watch UEFA say we've got to draw straws to decide who goes through.

Not that I nor anyone wants to see anybody test positive, I don't want this to come across that way just, but does the player in question actually play for them?

Obviously he trains with the first team.

Doesn’t matter how many times they get tested it can take upto 14 days for it show, but you just know uefa will allow it go ahead, following week a City player tests positive and we are kicked out the rest of the tournament

This is more likely to happen than UEFA awarding us the tie (who wants that anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.