Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holiday makers returning from Spain by air have to go in quarantine for 14 days.
Why do the Real Madrid team not have to go in quarantine too when they arrive in Manchester?

Holiday makers returning from Spain by air have to go in quarantine for 14 days.
Why do the Real Madrid team not have to go in quarantine too when they arrive in Manchester?
Because they are being tested twice a week. It doesn’t apply to sporting events.

with this positive covid test of a madrid player,
what happens now, is it played, cancelled or can we get a bye ??

Not that I nor anyone wants to see anybody test positive, I don't want this to come across that way just, but does the player in question actually play for them?

Obviously he trains with the first team.
Apparently made 5 league appearances for them this season.

with this positive covid test of a madrid player,
what happens now, is it played, cancelled or can we get a bye ??
If they can’t fulfil their fixture they should forfeit the game.

But Typical City will strike and the competition will be abandoned

Zenmanc, if we have to have a bye to get to the quarter it final Then so be it I would take that now.

lonestay don't expect UEFA to treat us any better. What better way to get back at us then to make sure that Real Madrid will win this game and go through to the quarter finals. I will be very surprised if we go through to the quarter finals and get a result in our favour.
Nottingham Forest and Bayern Munich have both won the European Cup in years they got byes in one of the rounds.

If they can’t fulfil their fixture they should forfeit the game.

But Typical City will strike and the competition will be abandoned
He'll be isolated and i assume they'll tell all their players to isolate just in case. If any more tests come out as positive, there might be a proper problem, for the moment i don't see anything getting cancelled.

Elite competing atheletes get a bye, if i remember correctly. The more worrying thing is Lisbon IMHO, Portgual isn't even on th travel corridors list for UK and AFAIK are having a hard time of it. But there is expected to be a 2 week tournament there? Mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.