Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Makes Bernard Halford(rip) looks competent
should be able for those who can get tickets from ticket office in person if they want
plus how come ticket sites(electronic touts) have literally 100s of tickets available at a price When loyal fans who have followed the team thru bad times and good don’t get a look in

3 out of 4 mates ticket payments not gone through,
Think I’ve just sorted:

Log onto account on mancity.com
Go to “my ticketing”
Sub menu, click on “cup scheme”
Click on UEFA 2022/2023
Update card details
Add new card
Enter new or existing card details
Go back to sub menu
Payment cards
Remove card details that were originally used
Return to cup scheme and new details should show there

So when are we panicking that tickets havent appeared in wallets yet?
Changed all the payment details but still showing chelsea and no monies taken
Mine was same on my iPhone until I toggled the automatic updates button, it then switched to Madrid game.

If you have a card against the cup scheme and the end date is showing as two digit on the ticket site, e.g. 24, it means you have used it recently on that account and it worked without having to re-register, even though the verification code was not needed for the purchase. If the end date is showing as four digit, e.g. 2024, then it needs replacing and the seat is shown is the reservations section but not in tickets.

They seem to be done at different times when you have multiple tickets, so doubt it will be at a specific time. no sign yet.
Mine was in reservations and tickets, payment still failed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.