Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

The membership isn't fit for purpose any longer.

I remember having the Citycard back in the day and it was worth it for the priority window over general sale when we were rather poor. Now we're successful there'll be that many members it's almost like a general sale in itself.

They know potential fresh members will be reluctant to purchase those memberships if they're at the back of the queue for the glamorous ties. It's probably the only games some of them are even interested in. Manuel and Javier from Madrid are huge City fans and it's just a coincidence they've only signed up this week...... promise!

The free for all for season tickets was even worse and just confirms it's all about revenue over looking after longstanding blues as far as the clubs priorities are concerned.

Good luck to all those seeking a ticket tomorrow.

Last edited:
I got in the queue for ST holders yesterday.
Took me an hour.
Said there were 8 tickets left in my block.
I got one on the back row, I normally sit 2nd row
I just seen there's 240 tickets showing tomorrow in my block!

City selling memberships today where it would enable you to buy tickets ahead of people who will have been to many games is a disgrace really.

They should always only allow people to buy tickets who were members before the draw is made. That would at least stop away fans getting tickets.

City selling memberships today where it would enable you to buy tickets ahead of people who will have been to many games is a disgrace really.

They should always only allow people to buy tickets who were members before the draw is made. That would at least stop away fans getting tickets.

Normally they do. They mustn't imagine a high demand for Madrid fans to sit in the home end. Although last year, 327 was full of Madrid fans. They'll also be an extra couple thousand available for city fans as Madrid only have the top tier

Need proper blues in the South stand ....get you tickets in 114 I don't want to be surrounded by tourists again. It was painful against Bayern.

You'd have thought the club would have put some criteria on who can buy tickets such as previous CL match attendance this season to prevent stuff like this happening. Feel sorry for those who have been to all or most Champions League matches this season but will not get a ticket. It's not right. If Pep wants a good atmosphere then I feel the club let's us both down too often.

4 Million have watched the highlights of last nights annual bumming of Arsenal on YouTube !

They are probably all Citizen match day members now and will be lurking at 10am tomorrow to try their luck!

Absolute disgrace members with points are not given a priority window before every Tom Dick & Harry jumps on board!
Loyalty points means nothing now the tourist who’s been to one game has much right as us who’s been going for 20 years it’s a joke.

it’s a disgrace that i’ve paid for membership for years for myself and my nephew, we’ve been to every CL home game this season, and the seasons before, and yet someone who has never stepped foot in the etihad can get tickets to this game with no prior attendance. no loyalty towards local fans whatsoever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.