Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

That's very odd - I joined the same time, and was in the 900s when it clicked on at 10. Had a ticket at ten past.
they allocate the initial queue positions at 10am at total random. Doesn't matter how long you were queuing in advance.

Got my own ticket in the ST window, waiting to try and buy tickets for mates with some memberships. 40k in the queue looks like that won't be happening

the frustrating thing here is that my ticket is guaranteed through the cup scheme. I wanted to buy season tickets for my boys and would have enrolled the mon all schemes too but they wouldn't sell them in the summer so I'm queuing alongside everyone else when I shouldn't need to.
Yes, same here. It’s a poor system which will end up with a worse atmosphere for the game.

It gets worse for me because the seat I want to buy next to me is usually empty for 75% of the games in a season.

Been in the queue since half 9 and am 28450 in line. Been to every champions league and cup game at home this season as well as a bunch of league games. When I was on the tram to the Munich game I overheard this guy saying he comes over from China for the big games. They should prioritise the tickets to locals who actually go to games on the regular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.