Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Been in the queue since half 9 and am 28450 in line. Been to every champions league and cup game at home this season as well as a bunch of league games. When I was on the tram to the Munich game I overheard this guy saying he comes over from China for the big games. They should prioritise the tickets to locals who actually go to games on the regular.
They should.

Although fair play to the guy from China. That's a Trek

Wasnt the Madrid home leg last season full of tourists? Feel sorry for blues who go week in week out but cant get a ticket for this. makes me sick
My mates have been to virtually every game they could in every competition this season, including trekking down to wembley for sheffield, but will now probably miss out on Madrid and the FA cup final because of this system

This season has been a slog to get tickets.

My 12 year old, who has been going for a few years and is getting increasingly hacked off at what we do or don't get to see live, has been floating the idea of becoming an armchair City fan and getting Burton Albion season tickets next year !!! Fended him off by managing to get Bayern tickets but I think this will be back on the agenda tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.