Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

329 tickets left according to the website at the moment. Just added them all up across the different sections.

It's 2023 and the system feels like it was built in the 90s
You would actually have to try quite hard in this day and age to come up with a system as bad as this.

Lots of people on here also noting that they can’t buy tickets for other qualifying members; another strange move given how it will increase the numbers in the queue.

I’m sure the club are aware of how poor it is, but they don’t seem to care given that demand outstrips supply by a wide margin.

Does the club not have a duty of care and don't the cops have any say ?
How many of these tickets will end up with touts and then Madrid fans ?
Never mind making money City look after your own and help keep them safe.

On since 9 and still 22k in front of me. Looking like a ticket in the BT Sport in the Pub Stand for me...if the club wanted to make this fairer they would've done it by now - let's be honest local fans and regulars for Wolves on a wet Wednesday, but for your glamour fixtures pack it with neutrals and get the tills rolling in the club shop

the fucking bastards. My boys are citizens members and theres a bug and it says they cany buy them. you fucking wankers City
My son had that last time. He had to phone up to get it sorted. Worked this time. Luckily only 2220 in queue so tickets bought by 10:20.

It's 2023 and the system feels like it was built in the 90s

Except from the clubs perspective it's fit for purpose because they will sell all the tickets so what's the problem?

It's not the technology per se that's the problem, the issue is that the clubs view of what's important from a ticketing perspective is different from the fans view. Sadly as long as we remain successful this will be the case.

Does the club not have a duty of care and don't the cops have any say ?
How many of these tickets will end up with touts and then Madrid fans ?
Never mind making money City look after your own and help keep them safe.
If I see any Madrid fans near me at the game, they’re getting turfed out. The club have treated its fans pretty poorly here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.