Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

I don’t think a cup scheme for members would work but for CL knockout ties, priority should definitely go to those who’ve been to games earlier in the season.
Loyalty points should also come into play. Disappointed that City haven't brought those into the criteria here. Means those who have been going for years have the same scramble as those who signed up for Cityzens in the last month. City could have staggered it by a few hours at least.

Hey lads, my young boy really would like to come to this one. Haaland is a superhero to him. Managed to get him down to Wembley on the weekend. Tickets will probably gone before they open it up for multiple seats. If anyone has an unused membership, would really appreciate it

Loyalty points should also come into play. Disappointed that City haven't brought those into the criteria here. Means those who have been going for years have the same scramble as those who signed up for Cityzens in the last month. City could have staggered it by a few hours at least.
Citizens are Friday mate. I know what you're saying re ticket points, but if each season ticket holder wants a seat then they will get one as it stands. Its only those wanting additional tickets for friends and family that will need to sort it on Friday.

It's not cheap and i certainly won't be congratulating city on the pricing but it could have been more expensive I suppose, so that's something.

We've got this to pay for, an fa cup final and potentially a champions league final to pay for not to mention those doing the aways in between and all having just had bayern and the fa cup semi final to pay for. in the current climate its an incredibly costly 2 months for us fans and theyll be season card renewals right in or after it too.

If things go our way and we play all those games, I'm expecting and hoping city at least put on some free travel or something for those struggling, its not a great way of travelling but at least it enables people struggling to get there.

There's going to be many that simply can't do all these games and whilst we wouldn't struggle to sell out a Champs league final or fa cup final derby with tourists if needs be, we want as many of the regulars there as possible

Its a disgrace if you ask me. Those who have waited their turn for a season ticket for years have been shafted here. Just like they were last summer when them few hundred Silver season tickets went on sale to everyone in a free for all. They make everyone pay £37 and absolutely nobody is rewarded.

This criteria for a semi final for members means someone could have gone every home game for 5 years with a membership (10 points a game is a joke by the way which never means anything in scenarios like this) on waiting list for season ticket and miss out in the queue on Friday morning to someone who paid for a membership last night. Bayern at home sold out within 4 minutes to members who had been at 5 games this season, imagine how quick it will go Friday? A lot of members who go every game will have to source alternatively. Not good enough.

Citizens are Friday mate. I know what you're saying re ticket points, but if each season ticket holder wants a seat then they will get one as it stands. Its only those wanting additional tickets for friends and family that will need to sort it on Friday.
I know mate. That's what I'm saying. Those who are members but not season ticket holders are lumped together on Friday. Loyalty points not counting for anything. Doesn't seem right at all. A few hours at least should be given to those with a fairly high number of points.

I know mate. That's what I'm saying. Those who are members but not season ticket holders are lumped together on Friday. Loyalty points not counting for anything. Doesn't seem right at all. A few hours at least should be given to those with a fairly high number of points.
Same for those wanting season tickets. I have said it quite a few times, the club need to draft an allocations policy which they consult widely on regarding all aspects of ticket allocation matters. There is zero fan consultation on ticketing matters.

They don't care it's the glamour toe they could sell it out three times over with tourists.

Talking of glamour toes

ff3d2336374b7bbd29037821bb39d61e.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.