Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Am I doing this right ?
I am a season ticket holder but not in the cup scheme, I've logged on to buy my seat only to be told there is an hours wait and I am 2676 in the queue.
Surely ST holders can log in and buy there own seat straight away ? No one else can buy it at the moment
You’re doing it right. Similar situation here.

Am I doing this right ?
I am a season ticket holder but not in the cup scheme, I've logged on to buy my seat only to be told there is an hours wait and I am 2676 in the queue.
Surely ST holders can log in and buy there own seat straight away ? No one else can buy it at the moment
No guarantee of own seat.

Am I doing this right ?
Im 2300 in the queue pal so you are doing it right. No guarantee of your seat so its best endeavors.

Am I doing this right ?
If you're not on the cup scheme, your season ticket seat won't be reserved for you for a cup game. When you get into the site it may still be available for you to buy but it may not. You will get a ticket though, albeit it could be elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.