Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Friday 10am should be fun. I'm going on my jack so hopefully that increases my chances.

Proper shite not to implement any form of criteria for Cityzens on Friday.

Cue a load of tourists purchasing a Citzens account this week and ordering at 10am.
Normally if it's a high demand game like this, they say Cityzens who joined before a certain date - usually the day that we got through, or the day before, or the day before the draw was made - are eligible. I think that's what happened with the Bayern game and tickets still flew off the shelves when it went down to Cityzens, so I can't comprehend why they're making it such a free for all with this game. God knows what it will be like for you all on Friday morning! Hope you get sorted.

Normally if it's a high demand game like this, they say Cityzens who joined before a certain date - usually the day that we got through, or the day before, or the day before the draw was made - are eligible. I think that's what happened with the Bayern game and tickets still flew off the shelves when it went down to Cityzens, so I can't comprehend why they're making it such a free for all with this game. God knows what it will be like for you all on Friday morning! Hope you get sorted.

Thanks pal!

There are literally Madrid fans on twitter asking how fast they'd sell out on Friday and if its worth paying for the Cityzens membership ahead of the game.

The club have f*cked up here, just a money grab to igain revenue from selling cityzens membership.

We've had a point system in place for decades, they need to use it for Cityzens.

Keep getting to the front and then it says invalid URL
Oh mine said I had responded faster than a human and my url was rejected then had to redo the “pick the pictures with motorcycles thing”.
If you are doing it on your mobile I’m not sure if you have to set the website to display in desktop mode rather than formatted for mobile.

Friday 10am should be fun. I'm going on my jack so hopefully that increases my chances.

Proper shite not to implement any form of criteria for Cityzens on Friday.

Cue a load of tourists purchasing a Citzens account this week and ordering at 10am.
It's going to be a nightmare. Not confident of my chances. Have suggested I do a ticket buying CPD session for Mrs Etihad to improve my chances but she's not enthusiastic.

Oh mine said I had responded faster than a human and my url was rejected then had to redo the “pick the pictures with motorcycles thing”.
If you are doing it on your mobile I’m not sure if you have to set the website to display in desktop mode rather than formatted for mobile.
I get this on my computer/laptop

You have been blocked.
Why? Something about the behaviour of the browser has caught our attention.

There are various possible explanations for this:
  • You are browsing and clicking at a speed much faster than expected of a human being.
  • Something is preventing JavaScript from working on your computer.
  • There is a robot on the same network (IP xxx) as you

brilliant. Mobile over 4G it is then...

I thought on Friday it’s citizen members with previous on attending matches? That’s a fucking joke if not. Anyway… anyone got a ST who’s not going I need another ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.