Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Got in the queue on my laptop at 09.38 and I'm 16,0000th.

Got in the queue on my phone at 09.45 and I'm 10,000th, what a shambles.

Crazy, was browsing the site, sorting some bits out from 9:20, got added to the queue as I went to the My Account section... 19000 in the queue... it aint happening is it :/

it’s a disgrace that i’ve paid for membership for years for myself and my nephew, we’ve been to every CL home game this season, and the seasons before, and yet someone who has never stepped foot in the etihad can get tickets to this game with no prior attendance. no loyalty towards local fans whatsoever.
You are not the clubs target audience unfortunately. They want half and half scarves and youtube vloggers

The queue started at 9.30am FYI blues, would get on there if you haven't and good luck.

Fuck the tourist Haaland Fan boy c*nts
It’s not really a queue at half 9 though I have two phones and joined one at 9.30 and other at 9.45.

The one I joined later is like 20,000 places ahead in the queue than the earlier one lol

Got in the queue on my laptop at 09.38 and I'm 16,0000th.

Got in the queue on my phone at 09.45 and I'm 10,000th, what a shambles.
Yeah it's an absolute mess! Was on well before 9:30 on my work computer and 28,000 in the queue, logged in on my phone at 9:32 and that's 3573.

Interestingly my iPad got me into the queue bang on 9.30. Was trying on my phone too and that didn’t join it until 9.35. Not that it mattered. Even at 9.30 I’m still nearly 20k in line!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.