Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

what was so hard about doing a staggered sale during today so those of us who attended all the (home) CL games this year could get a ticket for the SF - City really dont seem to care - from a very grumpy FOC

I've still got tickets for me and 2 members in my basket, keep refreshing it and keeps giving me more time to complete the sale but the cunts still won't let me

Think the Club has killed any chance of this being a great atmosphere. Shocking how many times our manager has said how important it is for the fans to be loud it's kind of impossible when we'll have thousands of neutrals around the ground
There will still be around 40,000 ST holders and at least half todays sales will be proper fans. It’s a disgrace that probably 5,000 shouldn’t have been entitled to be there but that won’t affect the atmosphere too much.

Can’t wait to watch this one on the telly now, and see all the tourists stood there filming it on their phones and not even bothering to celebrate any of our goals.

What an absolute piss take.
It's a masterclass in how to drain excitement from a competition to be honest. I would love us to win the CL this year, but if it's going to become an event pitched more at neutrals and tourists it will go back to being an afterthought for many of us. Supporting is the fun, winning is a bonus. It's always more special when you're part of it, win or lose.

This is quite frankly a joke!
I was on at 9:30 and it said starting in 30 minutes

When it came to 10:00 I was number 33,000 out of 34,000!

I have been to 16 home games this season and accumulated loads of points on my membership over the last 20 years and I can’t get 1 for this because some fans who brought a membership this morning or yesterday and never been probably get one before me!
Fuming!

I've still got tickets for me and 2 members in my basket, keep refreshing it and keeps giving me more time to complete the sale but the cunts still won't let me

It is possible I've just managed to do it for 2 of my friends and family wouldn't let me do it at first.

already loads up for sale on reseller websites. absolute joke not having any criteria for tickets.

hope the club enjoys the stale atmosphere when the home ends are full of neutrals and madrid fans
Don't want to buy, but out of interest what are they? You can PM me if you don't want to publish links.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.