Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Stones Dias Laporte Ake
KDB Rodri Bernardo
Mahrez Gundogan Foden

Sterling, Grealish and Jesus each played the full 90 minutes which I take to mean they won't start on Tuesday.

Sterling, Grealish and Jesus each played the full 90 minutes which I take to mean they won't start on Tuesday.

Bernardo, Foden and Cancelo played 90 minutes vs Liverpool, and then started vs Atletico 3 days later, and then started at Wembley 3 days later.

Jesus and Sterling are quite fit, they can start 2 games in a row.

I think Pep should have an eye on Leeds away game, so some of our KEY players should be rested for that game and rotated..

Real home:

---------------------------Ederson---------------------------------
XXXX-------Ruben----------------------Laporte-----Zinchenko
-----------------------------Rodri-----------------------------------
---------------KDB------------------------Gundogan---------------
---Mahrez----------------Bernardo----------------------Foden---

1) AKE -> Pep says that he has a problem, so if possible should be rested here..
2) Walker -> Same as AKE
3) Stones -> Same..

So, I think out of this three, who will be in the better condition should play. There is an option to play Fernandinho as RB, but they have Vinicius / there fastest player there, it will be difficult for him.. Hopefully Stones or Walker are ready...

Leeds away:

What I like about this game is that, Liverpool plays away game against Newcastle after 2.5 days they play CL semi-final. Newcastle has been in a great form and I think in that game they will do their best.. If so and they will manage to grab some points, City plays Leeds away and hopefully guys will have an extra motivation to win there, but if even Liverpool wins - City knows that they should do their best to win that game.. But if Liverpool wins, Newcastle has to play at Etihad 1 week later and their confidence will be significantly lower than it's now. I know it's a small detail, but still - in such an important title race everything counts..

Same applies to West Ham away, if they qualify for the EL final, which is after 3 days they have home game against City - then most probably we will have play against their reserves, like Chelsea did today.. :D

So Leeds game is the most important right now, if we win there - PL title is getting closer as ever..

--------------------------------Ederson------------------------------------
Walker-------Stones-----------------------------Ruben---------Cancelo
----------------------------------Rodri--------------------------------------
----------------KDB--------------------------------Bernardo---------------
-----Jesus-----------------------Raz-------------------------Grealish------

Hopefully Walker and Stones will be ready for Leeds, if not for Madrid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.