Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raz @ RB :-)
He wouldn't be my first choice. Or second. Or third. But if none of them are available, which may currently be the case, who plays there?

Vinicius has too much pace for Dias or Fernandinho. If we don't stop him, his balls to Benzema will cause a lot of issues. We've already got issues with lack of pace on the left side whoever plays there, if we expose both wings, we're going to be very vulnerable to the counter.

He wouldn't be my first choice. Or second. Or third. But if none of them are available, which may currently be the case, who plays there?

Vinicius has too much pace for Dias or Fernandinho. If we don't stop him, his balls to Benzema will cause a lot of issues. We've already got issues with lack of pace on the left side whoever plays there, if we expose both wings, we're going to be very vulnerable to the counter.

They have got more reasons to worry about us mate, we can't negate every single problem but we can make sure we are on it and give them some pain.

The right back needs to be someone who has experience of tackling a player like Vinicius. Otherwise they’ll just target him, it’s a penalty waiting to happen

If Stones and Walker aren't available I think he'll go with Ake right back to matchup against Vinicius and Zinchenko left back.

----------------Ederson
Ake------Dias-----Laporte---Zinchenko
-----------------Rodri
------Bernardo-------De Bruyne
Mahrez---------Jesus------------Foden

That's my prediction until we know any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.