Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ref: Istvan Kovacs (Romania) - was shite vs Atletico at home

VAR: Marko Fritz (Germany) - was shite vs Atletico away
Yep, all Atletico’s time wasting and he played zero minutes added on in tbe 1st half and 2 minutes in tbe second. In Madrid we got about 15 minutes added in total when it suited Atletico.

That German fucker on VAR should have at least told tbe Ref to look at Fellip’s challenge on Phil, I do t trust these 2 one bit. Are they saving Lahoz for the final if we get there?

He wouldn't be my first choice. Or second. Or third. But if none of them are available, which may currently be the case, who plays there?

Vinicius has too much pace for Dias or Fernandinho. If we don't stop him, his balls to Benzema will cause a lot of issues. We've already got issues with lack of pace on the left side whoever plays there, if we expose both wings, we're going to be very vulnerable to the counter.
Play a 3 and chalk on the boots pair of wide men in a 5?

___________________Ederson___________________

Jesus________Stones_________Dias_________Grealish

______________Bernardo______Rodri_________

Mahrez______________KDB______________Foden

___________________Haaland________________
Whatever it is you’re drinking it can’t be good for you ;-)

Yep, all Atletico’s time wasting and he played zero minutes added on in tbe 1st half and 2 minutes in tbe second. In Madrid we got about 15 minutes added in total when it suited Atletico.

That German fucker on VAR should have at least told tbe Ref to look at Fellip’s challenge on Phil, I do t trust these 2 one bit. Are they saving Lahoz for the final if we get there?
Wouldn’t surprise me if uefa let Lahoz have the second leg. On the positive side I don’t see an ancelotti side playing like a Simeone side

If Stones and Walker aren't available I think he'll go with Ake right back to matchup against Vinicius and Zinchenko left back.

----------------Ederson
Ake------Dias-----Laporte---Zinchenko
-----------------Rodri
------Bernardo-------De Bruyne
Mahrez---------Jesus------------Foden

That's my prediction until we know any more.
Luke Mbete or Egan Riley should start no point in having these academy players around the squad all season and not playing them when got no fit full backs playing someone out of position and weakening the team doesn’t make sense

Luke Mbete or Egan Riley should start no point in having these academy players around the squad all season and not playing them when got no fit full backs playing someone out of position and weakening the team doesn’t make sense
If Pep was planning to play Egan Riley he would surely have given him 20 mins at the end of the Watford game, just settle his nerves.

Got my ticket for tomorrow and yes, I know it's a semi final against Real Madrid and all that, but was more concerned and anxious about the Dipper Derby yesterday and our Watford and Brighton games. Hoping the enormity of the occaision and the European bug will hit me tomorrow. Presently at Meh5.

Got my ticket for tomorrow and yes, I know it's a semi final against Real Madrid and all that, but was more concerned and anxious about the Dipper Derby yesterday and our Watford and Brighton games. Hoping the enormity of the occaision and the European bug will hit me tomorrow. Presently at Meh5.

This game is huge, we need to get something on the board to take to Spain and defend. If we do that and get past Madrid an opportunity to put to bed that shit show of a performance in Porto last May, to smash the dippers at the same time what a way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.