Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprisingly calm and confident about tonight, I've a feeling we'll will comfortably tonight. It's nice that we've been here a few times as in this stage of that competition feeling more relaxed about it, Last year I thought I was going to take a heart attack!

City 4-1 Real

COME ON CITY!!!!!

Can hopefully see us taking a lead back to Madrid then hitting them on the break to score a few there confident we’re going to Paris

Can hopefully see us taking a lead back to Madrid then hitting them on the break to score a few there confident we’re going to Paris
I've watched them twice this season as in full 90 minutes that was against Barcelona and Chelsea. In both games they really struggled with those teams sustaining attacks against them and we are the best in Europe at doing that. I really fancy us, I'm so much confident we will go through as well. We are a far better side than these I just can't see how they are going to live with us.

The majority of pundits talking about Real's 'istree in the competition will give them an advantage , how does that work ? Alfedro DeStefano winning the european cup with Real in the 60's will mean f*ck a ll tonight , what will matter is our younger , fitter , quicker football team tearing a team of ageing maestro's to pieces.
As with every big game , if we do not make mistakes we will win because despite what Spit and the rest of the media think , we are the best team in europe.
But keep it quiet it doesnt suit the media agenda and all the world class players Clubshop has at his disposal ,amazing how its only took a month for Diaz to become a largely in unknown Porto player to yet another world class player in a couple of months.

Can't wait for kick off. Think we're better then them all over the pitch, it's mainly been Benzema keeping them in the competition. As another poster alluded to they struggle against teams who will get at them, if we're at our best I think we'll be better over two legs. We now know how to win these ties in this competition, time to continue on.

Wouldn't be shocked to see Gabby start with the form he's in and his record against them a season and a bit ago.

Isn't this the guy who used to give team news out early

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220426-081343.png
    Screenshot_20220426-081343.png
    490.4 KB · Views: 162
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.