Real Madrid (H) - Tue 26th April, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread | Team news (pg 67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of pundits talking about Real's 'istree in the competition will give them an advantage , how does that work ? Alfedro DeStefano winning the european cup with Real in the 60's will mean f*ck a ll tonight , what will matter is our younger , fitter , quicker football team tearing a team of ageing maestro's to pieces.
As with every big game , if we do not make mistakes we will win because despite what Spit and the rest of the media think , we are the best team in europe.
But keep it quiet it doesnt suit the media agenda and all the world class players Clubshop has at his disposal ,amazing how its only took a month for Diaz to become a largely in unknown Porto player to yet another world class player in a couple of months.
Pep is saying the same thing, play the present not the past.

Our biggest challenge tonight is of course defensively, with the injuries and suspension, but if the lads back there can put in a monumental shift tonight then I think we’ll be able to pick them off the other way. Guys like Ake, this is your fucking moment lad, seize it.

Pep is saying the same thing, play the present not the past.
That’s a nice change then as Pep is usually the worst for going on about the istory clubs. Especially the 2 we hate most.

Get at these entitled twats tonight with quick incisive football and we could absolutely smash them. We’re miles better than them.

Re-watched their games with PSG and Chelsea this morning. PSG were abysmal at the Bernabeu. Chelsea were awful at home. The setup was all wrong. They were sloppy in possession and allowed Real to counter with ease through the passing brilliance of Modric and pace of Vinicius. Benzema was class. He has a good relationship with Vinicius and his finishing is excellent of course.

The away leg from Chelsea is our template. Press with intensity. Pass and move and stretch them. That midfield three struggles to cover the ground and Vinicius can be quite slow to get into position as well. They don't have the discipline of Atletico (discipline in terms of staying in position as opposed to its other meaning of course).

I think we'll create a lot of chances, and hopefully we take the majority of them. I can't believe I'm writing this considering it's Real Madrid, but we're a better team and if we play to our best then I really think the tie could be all but over by the end of the game tonight. I think we can beat them by 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.