Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really fancy us tomorrow night, Pep found the winning formula in the second half at The Bernebeu pushing Stones further forward and dictating the game from midfield.

Being realistic we done a very impressive job especially in the second half in possession, We will wear them down at The Etihad and I don't think they can live with our intensity.

We just need to be wary of them hitting us on the break and nullify their outball to stop the counter attacks.

We'll win this game, I'm going 3-1 City.

Haaland to get himself a goal.

Obviously not an easy game but I thought they didn't actually offer that much in attack apart from catching us on the counter and last week we were extremely sloppy with the ball, especially in the first half.

As long as we stop giving the ball away so cheaply then I think we win this.

I think they will be worried. They know what happened a year ago and Ancelotti's face after the game last week looked like a man that knows taking a draw into this game was far from Ideal.

Phil masterclass tomorrow. Erling will get a goal too.

last week we were extremely sloppy with the ball, especially in the first half.

That was partly because they were fresh in the first half, pressed very well and forced mistakes.

They got tired in the 2nd half and couldn't press like in the 1st half.

Still, we should do better on the ball at the Etihad than in the 1st half at the Bernabeu. Given that Rodri and Bernardo were rested vs Luton, let's hope we won't make such mistakes.

That was partly because they were fresh in the first half, pressed very well and forced mistakes.

They got tired in the 2nd half and couldn't press like in the 1st half.

Still, we should do better on the ball at the Etihad than in the 1st half at the Bernabeu. Given that Rodri and Bernardo were rested vs Luton, let's hope we won't make such mistakes.

Yeah I'm hoping the rested players got the rest they needed. They did press well, but there's no doubt Rodri was under par, just like in the game days before that, especially the first half of the games. It was only his determination and the other teams tiring a bit that got him going in those games.

Hope that week off has done him the world of good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.