Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fancy us to win but they certainly have players who can hurt us if we are not right on it tonight.

PSG and Dortmund are nothing we can't beat over two legs, and I've said more than enough about my opinion of old Tommy Wingback and his Bayern side. If we get through this, tonight, I would absolutely back us to record back-to-back Champions League wins.

That hardly helps and one bad move can destroy everything like it happened last night for Barcelona, however I am confident city will get the job done, and if one is looking for an uplifter than watching City destroy Madrid last season at home would be a better tonic
It certainly helped me, don’t bring red cards into it that’s not what I’m talking about. I’m looking at RM away from home at Leipzig only 2 months ago and how Leipzig created chance after chance with simple pass and move combinations, obviously all games are different but it certainly eased my nerves after viewing that recent match. We agree to disagree, have a nice day.

PSG and Dortmund are nothing we can't beat over two legs, and I've said more than enough about my opinion of old Tommy Wingback and his Bayern side. If we get through this, tonight, I would absolutely back us to record back-to-back Champions League wins.
It wouldn't be over two legs against PSG or Dortmund..........unless i've read your post wrong ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.