Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to sound insane and it is, however. An idea of playing false 9 with interchanging players. They wont know who to mark

KDB Rodri Kovacic
Bernardo Foden Grealish

Ridiculous as it sounds, that’s what’s making me nervous. Everyone thinks we will go through but one piece of bad luck and you can be out of a knockout.

Yes that's football. Even a shit side can bang in a worldie and you lose. When you play the better sides they have more quality to hurt you.
I didn't think Barcelona coped well with ten men they were still leading on the night they needed to defend better. Their defender should have risked that challenge, better to have let him go.

Any time a blue on here bemoans Cancelo leaving and declares we would be a better side now if Pep had just made peace with him…

Just reply with highlights of last night’s match.
That was a crazy tackle, Dembele was heading for the corner flag

Still cannot forgive him for not tracking Benzema for their goal from a few years back

Ridiculous as it sounds, that’s what’s making me nervous. Everyone thinks we will go through but one piece of bad luck and you can be out of a knockout.

Yeah be interesting if the crowed is as consistent loud and continued through your the game? I feel if we start as well keep making the opportunity it be a cauldron for Madrid we just got to score first!

I'm going for extra time and just getting the win because of our Bench Doku Alvarez and Bob..

We have gone out in years gone by as the better team and luck has not been on our side.I feel this group is mentally stronger.
We will create if we bag em we go through.

We are better than them, we are more balanced, we have a very consistent controlled style of play and we have some real match winners. Real are more chaotic and play in a weaker league though they have standout players if their own.

We should win, the only niggling doubt is Real’s ability to stay alive in the competition through luck, genius or awful refereeing.

If the stadium is a bear pit and the lads turn up like they did in the semi last year we should be ok. We really really need to take our chances when we get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.