Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having Stones in the starting eleven concerns me. Anyway come on you Dolly Blues.
Too much of a risk to start Stones in this game. Champions League is as important as the rest but there are plenty of games left

Hoping for an absolute exhibition from the human tripod Kyle. I want to hear all you Blues make some noise and turn their shorts brown. Reckon Erl and Josko will be amongst the scorers.

Listening on the City app so unable to get on the match day thread, let's all keep our shit together.

Come on City.

Great to see Walker fit in order to stop Vinicius from running like he was in Madrid

KDB and Foden in midfield will be interesting to see. I imagine Foden and Bernardo may switch depending on circumstances. Both will be putting in one heck of a shift today.

Could be Gvardiol or none of them with Bernardo dropping deeper alongside Rodri and Walker pushing up on the right.
Pushing Walker up would then negate the reason he’s in the team, to nullify Vinicius. If he’s pushing up as right winger to allow Foden more freedom, it means Kyle is not there to have a foot race with him. I hope it’s not that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.