Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need to get up into and around the box and either support Haaland or find the space he creates when he’s getting marked out of the game.
Kev and Phil to capitalise on Erling becoming nullified by the space he creates while dragging defenders out of positions

It takes the piss, something needs to be done about this. I understand they want money but its fucking over blues who want tickets and its going to have a big impact on the atmosphere.
Im praying Pep says something about the home atmosphere tonight so we have an excuse to give the club a bollocking
Not blaming match going fans, but I would imagine, given the criteria, that most of it is blues selling on their tickets for huge markup.

A lot of people need the money right now and it is difficult to pass up that sort of windfall for practically no effort.

"When Guardiola's team beat Real 6-2: BBC Sport looks back at how manager Pep Guardiola's fresh tactics led to Barcelona's historic 6-2 win over rivals Real Madrid in 2009, during his first season in charge of Barca"

Beyond pathetic. City beat Madrid 5-1 last year so where is the need to dredge up a 15 year old scoreline with a team who are not involved and were sent packing last night?

Can’t gauge whether people are more (over) confident after last season’s 4-0 or shitting a brick because they’ll be out for revenge and we know how dangerous they are on transition, which is our Achilles heel?

Not blaming match going fans, but I would imagine most of it is blue selling on their tickets for huge markup.

A lot of people need the money right now and it is difficult to pass up that sort of windfall for practically no effort.

I can imagine a few doing that but the amount of tourists at the ground is mental, I can't see it being purely down to fans reselling their tickets. Something else is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.