Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the lineup. I may have stuck stones in there if it was me… but pep knows what he’s doing

Go to ticket office, explain what happened (and is happening), and ask to be be let back, otherwise you’ll be contacting MUEN to provide your account.

The only thing they are interested in is taking our names and our ticket details, no way im giving them that. Wouldn't surprise me if they give us a ban or something.
Do Mary Ds show the game!? Its a joke this

Anyone have a decent stream to watch the game ?

Bit late for this but honestly the best way to get these games is this… subscribe to a VPN (use Windscribe, cost me £15 for the year). Set location to Ireland. Download the LiveScore app and it’s live there in perfect quality. Stream it to your TV

Ive just been kicked out haha first time in my life I've ever been chucked out of a city match. Bit of a scuffle in the east stand with a load of people in Madrid tops that I wasn't even involved in, got shoved into and shoved back. next minute im dragged out of the ground with about 6 others
one way of beating the traffic

The only thing they are interested in is taking our names and our ticket details, no way im giving them that. Wouldn't surprise me if they give us a ban or something.
Do Mary Ds show the game!? Its a joke this

All blues should let 'em have it. Can't throw us all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.