• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ice-cream-hot-chick-lick-7dn9zpypohb2w8ei.gif
That is fake AI-generated gif.

Ilkay doesn’t melt.

So many madrid fans in town swear they only meant to have brought 900
You've got to remember they're Spanish, they promenade, which means they just walk up and down the street all the time. Of course you'll see them, pop your head in any boozer and it will be blue!

I've always said the PL is more competitive. Not sure how you've interpreted it otherwise.

In general yes because its reflective of the form.

Where have I said that Madrid are more fatigued than City? I just gave data points. Maybe your paranoia that everyone is out to get City is getting the better of you.
I don't think you said anything particularly out of order, you've just got to remember some people on here will just jump down your throat because you're a RM fan.

PS you're wrong though

C'MON CITY!

Are we up for the cup?

Let's roar our mega stars on as they fizz the ball past our Spanish foe! Hip hip hooray playing football the Peppy way!

Why is anyone negative about this game? This is what football is all about - playing in big important matches with explosions of joy. Everyone will be in full voice tonight and hopefully our best 11 will do the job.

KDB is without shadow of doubt the best player in the world and in Haaland we have the best striker in the world. They're both on top form backed up by some of the best players in the world.

Real Madrid have some top players like Vinicius, Modric and Benzema, so have to be respected, but City are better than them on every front and with our vocal support tonight there should be only one outcome.

C'mon City!!!!!
What a lovely positive post.

Has not had enough football since his return to justify starting over Grealish, Mahrez or Bernardo.
If he couldn’t start he wouldn’t be in the squad for multiple weeks. He’s better than grealish, mahrez and bernardo combined

Luckily I'm working until 7, get home at 7.40ish, get changed, whack some food in, beers out the fridge, right in time for kick off.

Think I'd be pacing around the house otherwise
You have got it sussed mate. Enjoy the game and revel in every pass our esteemed boys make. What a great team we have, what fantastic supporters we have. I love all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.