Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored rigid. Staring at the beer fridge and watching the beer get cold.

Luckily I'm working until 7, get home at 7.40ish, get changed, whack some food in, beers out the fridge, right in time for kick off.

Think I'd be pacing around the house otherwise

You've all misread my post. I never claimed we were more tired than City. I just gave some data points to contrast the teams. Of course the fatigue factor is in our favor.
Sorry but that is all bollocks , claiming your lot will be tired is crap

Oh fuck off (a) you haven’t matched Barce and (b) last time I looked you were third in a 2 horse race

Edit just checked, now second, your team must be exhausted

La Liga isn't a patch on the premier league. How many teams have won the Spanish top flight since its formation? Compare that to England. Good luck. We've got a huge number of teams spending big money, beating each other every week. La Liga is basically who does better in El Clasico.

You'll be fully rested, you had the weekend off and it's not a factor at all. This is your season and you've prepared for it. We have had two must win games every week for about 4 months now.

ice-cream-hot-chick-lick-7dn9zpypohb2w8ei.gif

La Liga isn't a patch on the premier league.
I've always said the PL is more competitive. Not sure how you've interpreted it otherwise.
La Liga is basically who does better in El Clasico.
In general yes because its reflective of the form.
You'll be fully rested, you had the weekend off and it's not a factor at all.
Where have I said that Madrid are more fatigued than City? I just gave data points. Maybe your paranoia that everyone is out to get City is getting the better of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.