Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning blues.

I went to bed thinking of today and I've woken up thinking of what will happen. I'm nervous, I'm excited, I'm confident, but I'm also a bit fearful of what might happen because if we're not on top form then we could go out.

But tonight is one of those 'pinch me' moments of where we are nowadays, it feels kind of surreal, even though our success has been building year on year since 2011. Like many on here I've suffered many years watching our beloved blues yo-yo relegations and promotions and getting beat by teams well below our status and that hurt, but we stayed loyal and proud just hoping for better times.

Well those better times are here and we're on the cusp of something very special and being a blue has never felt better.

Remember when we sang the song 'best team in the land and all the world' at Maine road? City have always been the best in our world whatever our standing in the league but we could only dream of actually being the best in the world.... Just think about that.

I'm trying to stay calm but i feel giddy because on the 10th of June we could be champions of Europe, English PL champions and FA cup winners. And if our stars are aligned for that to happen then we really will be the best team in all the land and all the world.

As Stu Francis used to quip - "ooh i could crush a grape". Well said Stu so could i, a big Spanish one!

Come on City, do it and make all our hopes and dreams come true.

I remember coming home from school watching us SQUEEZE past midtjylland in the UEFA cup on Ch. 5 thanks to a winning vedran corluka penalty, and then us being KO'd that year by Martin Jol's Hamburg. We got into europe that year via the (now defunct) fair play league...

And then seeing us beating the likes of Guardiola's Bayern in 2014, Barca ft. MSN and Zlatan's PSG. And of course watching the behind closed doors semi vs PSG on TV .

No bigger game in our european history than tonight. Whatever happens tonight, remember where we came from !

COME ON CITY!!!

Last edited:
Just wanted to pop on to wish you all good luck and say I really hope it's your night tonight. Even I've woken up with a feeling of nervous excitement so I can't even imagine how all of you lot must be feeling today. I expect there'll be quite a few wasted work hours over that side of the pennines today!

Come on City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.