Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am down today. Just cannot see us getting past this Madrid side. Then the barrage of cheers, jeers and guffaws from pundits, hacks, presenters and opposition fans will be relentless. It is the only consolation they have left to beat City with. I am reaching for the Prozac!

Can’t be there tonight blues but make the Etihad electric please - need an atmosphere like we had against arsenal

Fair play to you… I must admit, that I have been hoping that Everton get relegated! And that was only based on the game this season - prior to that, I didn’t mind Everton. However, after 2 pissed up fans had a go at my 8yo nephew on the tram and then a group of fans after the game, walking into town singing “oh Manchester is full of shit”, I wasn’t a big fan!

Fair play to you thou, restoring my faith in decent fans!
We all have our idiots and sadly you and your nephew had to experience some of ours. The two having a go at your nephew are nothing but cowards. Let's hope that after tonight your nephew is looking forward to a CL final. Good Luck!

I am down today. Just cannot see us getting past this Madrid side. Then the barrage of cheers, jeers and guffaws from pundits, hacks, presenters and opposition fans will be relentless. It is the only consolation they have left to beat City with. I am reaching for the Prozac!
Just enjoy the ride mate! Even if we get beat we shouldn't be downbeat about this team

I know what you mean and I think that’s all part of being a city fan for years and years. What I would say is don’t forget this is who we are now. CL semi final against Real Madrid is our level, we totally belong here now where as maybe 6/7 years ago it felt like we were just visiting.

Have confidence, enjoy it and don’t forget win or lose, we belong at this level now.

I appreciate the realism and I thought we'd get rolled over by Bayern, but that performance in the home leg completely changed my view and now I've become an optimist. When the draw came out, I thought we'd get past madrid on the basis that the 2nd leg was at our place, and it is! UP THE BLUES

Meanwhile I've just lumped some cash on us to be up 3-0 at half time.

I smell blood in the water with this Madrid side and I think our lads will at well at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.