Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maine.

I must confess, though, I lied about the vodka and orange. I can’t drink.

But I like to pretend I can every now and then.
i go the opposite way. i drink too much and then fall through the front door pretending im sober. it doesnt work :(

I am worried now, as I dreamed last night that we absolutely smashed them and that people were laughing at Rudiger, I regard this as a bad omen. I should probably turn around three times anti-clockwise and say the magic word 'Giggs' or something to lift the curse.

Suppose not but I’d have thought there’s a sizeable number of Madrid fans based in the UK who might have been up for it.

There are, and thanks to City's cock-up they'll be in home areas instead alongside the other few thousand half and half scarf wearing cunts.

Despite that the atmosphere will be crackling tonight.

A quick, confident start and we'll be ahead in no time and then we just have to manage the game a lot better. Having the meat shield makes a big difference to how we were last season. Any space they leave by pushing forwards and he'll mop it up and punish them.

Much like the Arsenal home game, I'm expecting dominance from the off and a few half chances for them but a fairly comfortable win.

(Can't say I truly believe that last sentence).

I expect same attitude in first half as the one last we had last year vs Real. Hope this time chances wont be missed.

I am down today. Just cannot see us getting past this Madrid side. Then the barrage of cheers, jeers and guffaws from pundits, hacks, presenters and opposition fans will be relentless. It is the only consolation they have left to beat City with. I am reaching for the Prozac!
If it helps. I’m the exact opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.