Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think there's a confidence and solidity about us defensively that we haven't always had that will hopefully see us through tonight.
If there's one nagging worry it's reading a little too many articles on how Kyle coped with Vinicius,let's wait till after tonight before we do that.

Come on blues....this is the big one (as if you need me to tell you).... feeling nervous for you...

Very best of luck..and hope the referee is strong, and doesn't allow Rudiger to kick shit out of Haaland again....

Control the ball, keep Vinicius quiet....and hopefully the outcome looks after itself...

All the very best.....
Hard luck last night bud, we all wanted you to beat those Luton cunts.

I am down today. Just cannot see us getting past this Madrid side. Then the barrage of cheers, jeers and guffaws from pundits, hacks, presenters and opposition fans will be relentless. It is the only consolation they have left to beat City with. I am reaching for the Prozac!
I have a semi.

I felt last week Madrid played their best game as City were not quite at it.
Tonight i'm expecting our fans to get behind the team & the boys to turn it on.
3-1

if we play at a sustained high tempo then we will win,it’s the dropping off that concerns me when we concede or after we have scored ourselves sometimes..
How far back are you going? In our last 18 games we won 16 and drew 2, the 2 draws were away at Bayern (to a dodgy penalty) and away at Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.